To Do List:
1) Transfer VHS Tapes to DVD:
- SENIOR SAN ANTONIO SPURS DANCE COMPETITION!
- HEART OF TEXAS DANCE CLASSIC!
- “The Nutcracker”
- VIVA LA FRANCE (FRENCH TRIP APRIL 1992)
- The Class of ’92 Dhahran School
(Stream of consciousness: white fringe, black lycra, nothing says San Antonio Spurs like Walk Like An Egyptian, no bangs why me god I was not made to be without bangs, was I Clara? who danced Clara? was this The Nutcracker 1, 2, 3 or 4?, vive the misspelling of ‘vive,’ let us live la viva FOLLE you’re not washing your hair? Me neither! Does Antoine think I’m JOLIE?, ah ’92 graduation, blue eyeshadow, demure sparkly lipgloss, I’m the one behind the guy behind the girl – that’s my headband – THERE!)
2) Babyproof. Order large glass cage. Place child in cage. SHA-BAM!
3) Order medicine lockbox. Place chocolate securely next to calcium. A cadbury egg a day keeps me afloat when the ship sinks.
4) Order top-of-car-case thingy that sporty people own. Yes, we totally go camping. Mmm…wood-smoked mercury-lined fish. And great for storing our skis. I’m a semi-pro in the downhill bacon maneuver. Mitt Romney only wishes he had one of these doo-hickeys for his mutt. I’m pretty sure it’s ventilated.
5) Remember to tell people that I have a post syndicated over at BlogHer. Like, rightthisveryminute. Click HERE. It’s up. And so alone. Please don’t let it be lonely. Go. Love it. Sparkle it. Pick it up, read it softly, rock it gently, DON’T SHAKE IT. Jeez. You almost broke its conclusion.
6) Open that bottle of Gew…uh, Gewerstam, no…GUH-WUH-STRAM, son-of-a-biscuit, that bottle of white wine. It’s Thursday!
Happy weekend, friends. And thanks for visiting me at BlogHer.