Miscellaneous

To Do List:

1)  Transfer VHS Tapes to DVD:

• SENIOR SAN ANTONIO SPURS DANCE COMPETITION!
  • HEART OF TEXAS DANCE CLASSIC!
  • “The Nutcracker”
  • VIVA LA FRANCE (FRENCH TRIP APRIL 1992)
  • The Class of ’92 Dhahran School

(Stream of consciousness: white fringe, black lycra, nothing says San Antonio Spurs like Walk Like An Egyptian, no bangs why me god I was not made to be without bangs, was I Clara?  who danced Clara?  was this The Nutcracker 1, 2, 3 or 4?, vive the misspelling of ‘vive,’ let us live la viva FOLLE you’re not washing your hair? Me neither!  Does Antoine think I’m JOLIE?, ah ’92 graduation, blue eyeshadow, demure sparkly lipgloss, I’m the one behind the guy behind the girl – that’s my headband – THERE!)

2)  Babyproof.  Order large glass cage.  Place child in cage.  SHA-BAM!

3)  Order medicine lockbox.  Place chocolate securely next to calcium.  A cadbury egg a day keeps me afloat when the ship sinks.

4)  Order top-of-car-case thingy that sporty people own.  Yes, we totally go camping.  Mmm…wood-smoked mercury-lined fish.  And great for storing our skis.  I’m a semi-pro in the downhill bacon maneuver.  Mitt Romney only wishes he had one of these doo-hickeys for his mutt.  I’m pretty sure it’s ventilated.

5)  Remember to tell people that I have a post syndicated over at BlogHer.  Like, rightthisveryminute.  Click HERE.  It’s up.  And so alone.  Please don’t let it be lonely.  Go.  Love it.  Sparkle it.  Pick it up, read it softly, rock it gently, DON’T SHAKE IT.  Jeez.  You almost broke its conclusion.

6)  Open that bottle of Gew…uh, Gewerstam, no…GUH-WUH-STRAM, son-of-a-biscuit, that bottle of white wine.  It’s Thursday!

Happy weekend, friends.  And thanks for visiting me at BlogHer.

Syndicated on BlogHer.com

8 Responses to Miscellaneous
  1. julie gardner
    May 10, 2012 | 1:52 pm

VIVA LA GEWURZTRAMINER!

p.s. Correct spelling is overrated.

2. Lori Dyan
    May 10, 2012 | 1:57 pm

I want to drink wine with you.

3. Eva Gallant
    May 11, 2012 | 7:50 am

Wine? Did you say wine? I’m in!

4. Nancy Davis Kho
    May 11, 2012 | 9:59 am

I remember when I was 15 and hell bent on being a single, childless international career woman for the rest of my glamorous life, my mom told me that “motherhood makes you generous in a way you can’t quite appreciate yet.” To which I said, “Do you think I’m selfish? What are you saying about me? Me me me me me! Let’s talk more about me!”

About 15 years later I finally got what she meant…lovely piece Tarja!

5. Alexandra
    May 11, 2012 | 8:29 pm

You always manage to do things in such a clever, brilliant, unexpected way.

I’m on way to sparkle you up, and that’s a promise.

xo

6. Kelley
    May 12, 2012 | 7:23 am

I’m totally with you about those Cadbury eggs and I’m totally with you on the BlogHer thing. On my way to check it out!

7. Liz @ PeaceLoveGuac
    May 12, 2012 | 3:16 pm

I think we are just a couple years apart…I bet we were at the very same San Antonio dance competition. I think the sparkly unitards are what made is so easy to walk like an Egyptian!

8. thoughtsappear
    May 29, 2012 | 5:13 pm

“A cadbury egg a day keeps me afloat when the ship sinks.” You still have Cadbury Eggs? Have you…been holding out on me?!?!